Index | Index Name | Type Name:
Prev # (3068)
Index | Index Semirare | Type Semirare:
Prev # (6258)
Next # (8033)
Rehum = "compassion"
1) an man who returned from exile with Zerubbabel
1a) also 'Nehum'
2) a commander who wrote a letter to the king Artaxerxes in which he
opposed the rebuilding of Jerusalem
3) a Levite of the family of Bani who assisted in rebuilding the walls
4) one of the chiefs of the people who sealed the covenant with Nehemiah
5) a priest who returned from exile with Zerubbabel